Select a Test Category

Applying for your Licence

When you have successfully completed and passed your Driver Theory Test, you may apply for a Learner Permit or Licence in the appropriate Vehicle Category. Learner Permits and Licences are issued by the National Driver Licence Service.

Latest News

Important changes to Car & Bike Test

Download the Drugs & Alcohol Q&A now

New 7th Edition Revision Material

New 7th Edition Revision Material

RSA Warning over Unofficial Test Sites

RSA Warning over Unofficial Driving/Theory Test Sites