- Voiceover option – questions and answers are read out to the candidate over headphones
- Extra time is allocated to the exam duration
- Reader recorder service – Staff member will read the questions and answers to the candidate and record their answer on screen
Please Note – Voiceover option can be selected upon booking your theory test online or via telephone
To avail of extra time or a reader recorder service, the following is required:
- Evidence on official headed paper from a teacher, doctor or professional person confirming the assistance you require, PLUS
- Completed application form including payment details)
This should be posted (along with a completed application form and payment details) to:
Driver Theory Test, PO Box 15, Dundalk, Co. Louth.
Download an Application form here
Please note the voiceover option can be selected upon booking your theory test online or via telephone.
Frequently Asked Questions
Please refer to one the theory test programmes below for further details on the most common queries raised by our candidates:
You can view our Test Centre experience by clicking on the screen below:
Please note: There is currently no requirement for your photograph to be taken at the test centre. Should there be a change in this practice, you will be notified in your test appointment confirmation letter.