Important points to note before completing your booking:
- Ensure you follow the instructions clearly when entering your details during the booking process.
- You must ensure you use your full name as displayed on your Identification when making your booking.
- Spelling of the name on the Identification with which you book your test must match the spelling of your name on the Identification exactly that you will present at the test centre.
- All candidates must present their Identification with some test categories requiring additional ID, please see Step 3: Check ID Requirements
- Should you require Special Assistance or language facility options please refer to our Help section.
- Please Note: Candidates must schedule their exam using an Irish address. Candidates who have scheduled their exam using an address outside of the Republic of Ireland will not be allowed to test and will lose their fee. (To apply for an Irish Learner Permit or Driver Licence candidates must provide proof of an address in the Republic of Ireland)
Once you have carefully read through the steps required to schedule your Driver Theory Test, you may proceed to complete your booking in real time and receive immediate, on-screen and e-mail/letter confirmation.
Scheduling a Driver Theory Test for someone else (an employee, family member, as a surprise or gift)
If you want to schedule a test for another person you will need to ensure you enter all of their personal information in the following fields: Name, Address, Gender, Date of Birth, PPSN and PSC number. You can enter a different email address and contact number if you wish (particularly if scheduling as a gift or surprise for the Candidate). Please be aware that this will be the only email address the booking confirmation and reminder will be sent to.
Please contact us on 1890 606 106 to schedule